search for used computers threads

grandpaw7

At the search page, I request a search using the terms "used and computers", and "used computers", both without the quotes, and limit the search to titles. But the search produces a number of threads none of which have this term in their titles. Why is this? And how can I properly search for threads with those terms in the title? thanks, grandpaw

grandpaw7

My dear Savvy, well, my post in comments was really to get better acquainted with using the search engine. But would you please go to the thread I just posted in Hardware, which is about my search for a used computer. Perhaps you will have a helplful comment. Sabe, savvy? Thanks, grandpaw

Grandpaw
when you use the search engine you have 'Search Options'. You can pick a Forum to search in and you have the choice of searching Entire Threads or Titles Only.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online