1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Search incognito

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by alicez, Feb 11, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. alicez

alicez Thread Starter

[​IMG]
    We recommend that you download our free SysInfo utility. When you run it, it will show technical specifications of your computer. Please copy and paste that information and include it with your question below. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just on FF on my Win 7 (64bit) desktop and got the above screen and wonder if anyone else has seen anything like this or knows anything about it? If I see it again, should I allow it to be an "Add-On?"
    Thank you

2. plodr

plodr Liz

When I went googling because I'd never seen that poup, it seems to point to it being a virus.
    Don't download or install any addon from any popups you get.

I tried to follow a link that came up on my web search and luckily Malwarebytes stopped me from going there.
    If I find any legitimate site with information, I will post link(s).

This page shows 5 tools that can remove it, if it is on your computer.
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-searchincognito-com/

Do you have malwarebytes installed? If so simply run it. That will get rid of it.

If you don't have malwarebytes, what security programs are you running?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1185213