1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Search keyword in a column & if any keyword match then cut that full row & paste it

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by computron, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. computron

computron Thread Starter

Search keyword in a column & if any keyword match then cut that full row & paste it into another sheet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,

please help me out for a macro solution for below routine process.

In one excel workbook, 10 worksheet is available name is given like (HP, ACER, Toshiba....) and in first worksheet name is (all_data) includes all models of HP ACER & Toshiba, i want to assign few keywords related to hp laptops, that keywords will be found in all_data worksheet, macro should automatically match any keyword related to hp & move that row to HP worksheet, same i would like to assign few keywords for acer & toshiba laptops, macro should automatically match keywords assign to acer & toshiba & move that row to acer & toshiba worksheet.

Please help me out with the macro,

thank you in advance.:)

2. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

Can you post a sample workbook?

Regards,
    Rollin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!