1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Search Unavailable Tonight

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by TechGuy, Apr 28, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    Our search engine will be down beginning around 8PM Eastern as we perform some maintenance.

(No, this will not fix the Unanswered Threads issue. ;) )

Also, a quick reminder that server downtime (whether planned or not) is updated here: www.tsgstatus.com

Thanks for your patience!! :)

2. paisanol69

paisanol69

I don't know what your doing right now, bur for the last 10 minutes, since 11:17 pm your time, everytime I try to click on one of the sub-forum links from the main page, I get a "sorry the server is too busy right now, try again later"message.
    This is on server 3, 5, 4 and all of them it seems. XP-sp3, IE8.

Tell Dan to git his screwdriver out of that cabinet!!! LOL

.....working just fine. Whatever you guys were doing, it sure was fast work!! 13 minutes by my watch!! Appreciate the late hours Mike!!:up:

3. valis

valis Moderator

odd, paisonal.........working for me right now..........

4. valis

valis Moderator

server 1, btw.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919770

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice