Searches on Internet Explorer 8 / Windows 7 Home - Country Flags showing in Searches

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Selbeep

I've had a couple of problems doing searches in the past few days but most of them seem to be ok now. However, one thing hasn't returned and I know it's not a major problem but I would like to get it back. Previously when I did a search and the various websites are listed, they would show up with the relevant details including telephone numbers and the country flag beside the telephone number which easily showed where the website was based. However, the country flag details are not appearing anymore beside the telephone numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Never seen this before and it is most likely a third party search engine.
What search engine, Bing, Yahoo, Google or what are you using to do these searches?

Selbeep

Hi DaveA,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I managed to solve the problem. I discovered it was to do with Skype and when you do a search in Google, if a telephone number shows up, it also shows you the country flag beside it to enable you to call the number with Skype.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts