Second Tuesday of the month updates??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

captainron276

Ron
Anyone get the updates today? I checked for updates this morning and had one for Defender; but I normally get my 2nd Tues. of the month updates after 1300 hours. I click check for updates and it just keeps searching . Just tried now at oo10 and still just searching???

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I had 9 updates for Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit, 3 updates for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and 3 updates for Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit.
They all downloaded and installed fine.

The "Patch Tuesday" updates normally appear on my computers about mid-afternoon(Eastern Standard Time).

---------------------------------------------------------------

captainron276

Ron
Hi Frank,
Well, at 0150 I finally got the updates and installed fine. Now, today on my laptop, still the same problem, just keeps searching....Oh well, I'm sure they will show up soon.

plodr

Liz
If you are on Eastern time, and check before 10:30am they load otherwise wait until the next day because the minute the West Coast starts work at 8am, 11am EST, you will wait and wait and wait.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online