Section 8 Installment problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

c4valucci

I'm currently installing Section 8 for the 2nd time, my previously installments were unsuccessful, the game installs completely but nothing happens when i try to play it, it doesn't load.

While in the installment process i get a Nvidia PhysX Uninstall option, it says " This will remove NVIDIA PhysX from your machine. Are you sure you want to continue?"

Every other time i have installed the game i have chosen to cancel that option and not remove PhysX from my pc, fearful that it may cause problems with my other games i have on my PC, although i don't know if it will have a problem.

What will happen if i chose to remove NVidia PhysX from my machine and will i be able to install it again and how?
The game doen'st seem to work when i chose to not to remove it so im gonna try installing the game and accepting to remove the physX from my system.

I have installed the game completely but i get an error.

S8Game-F.exe-Unable To locate Component

X This application has failed to start because physxcudart_20.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online