Secuirty Privilege Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

J. Kingsnorth

Hi,

I am working at a new company and this was my first day. I was told to find a way to fix this just by searching through forums and such to see if anyone else had a problem similar.

Problem:

Everyone on the network has begun to recieve error messages that they do not have "suffcient security privileges" but in which they should. I was told this has not always been like this but they found a way to fix it by going to every computer individually and installing some novell client software or something like that. Although they have a fix for the individual computers we want a fix for the server so we do not have to go to every single computer considering its a tech department of 1-3 people depending on the day.

If anyone has had a similar problem or has any idea's or needs more info let me know. I will be around here.

-Jay

Can you post the exact error message, perhaps a screenshot?
What protocols are you using on the network?
What OS are the clients?
What OS is the server?

Cheers!
Scully

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online