Security problem malware on vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Yamaha24

Banned
I know we are not supposed to post about limewire but this isn't a question about limewire it's somethint that deals with security and malware. I have read that there is a malware that could change your save folder on limewire to add personal files from your computer to your limewire share folder for the whole network to view and download. Is this true or does this exist. Wouldnt the hacker only get Access instead of sharing it with the world and is it likely that a malware virus could change your save folder to make all files available for sharing. I read this on a couple different articles and just wanted to see how accurate it was. Please don't Delete this post I'm just asking about security dealing with limewire notjing illegal about it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts