security problem with my ie 6.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

techer

I think there is a virus or something inside my comp.
the situation is that the browser(IE 6.0) wont load (blank page) such as the page oh hotmail or banking service. There is a little lock sign show down at the status bar says "SSL secured (128 bit)". i tried everything such as defualt my internet option, but nothing works...

another problem with my comp is when u open a window such as the window when u set up user accounts nothing shows, (blank) except back and forward button. u can find the user accounts window when u click start (win XP)

techer

and some website such as update.windows.com wont work, hotmail.com wont work, even my virus scanner wont work....;(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts