1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Security Settings Prohibit Running ActiveX Controls On this Page

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by halfaris, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfaris

halfaris Thread Starter

I've encountered this problem when viewing a message that contains GIF picture in its message body. The message opens up fine but when I try to view the message I get the error "Your Current Security Settings Prohibit Running ActiveX Controls On this Page. As A Result The Page May Not Display Correctly". The message is viewed empty. I am using Novell GroupWise v7 client. I am running Windows XP with SP2.

How can I open the email message and view the picture?

Please HELP!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487902

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice