1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Security update for Firefox!!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by TOGG, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TOGG

TOGG Thread Starter

2. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

New update already? Wow.

3. TOGG

TOGG Thread Starter

This has been a busy time for security related updates (not including the out of band patches for IE which most people probably got via automatic update).

Sun Java, Firefox and Foxit Reader have all been patched in the last few days and, instead of individuals like me starting new threads each time, I was wondering if a 'Sticky' thread at the top of General Security called something like 'Security Updates' would be more likely to be seen by more people?

4. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

I think we used to do that awhile ago for certain programs. But you can ask Cookiegal about it and see if she agrees.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!