1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Securtiy Certificates

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by galoryber, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galoryber

galoryber Thread Starter

I'm currently using Google Chrome Portable on my Ironkey Drive to remote into all of our customers computers from wherever I am. We get security certificate warnings from every customer, and it's starting to get pretty annoying, so my question is...

How can I completely disable this warning?

If it means that I have to switch browsers, that's fine. I'm looking for a way to completely disable it, WITHOUT having to import certificates from the several hundred customers that we have. I will only be using this browser for remotes to customers to which I will always trust.

2. galoryber

galoryber Thread Starter

I've just tried Opera's portable browser, which at least makes it incredibly easy to add certificates by clicking the checkbox to remember my approval of the site, which is the best I've got so far.
    Even still, I will be adding these for weeks as I log in.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971656

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice