1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

See my screenshot and help me

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by noob211, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noob211

noob211 Thread Starter

[​IMG]

hey guyz please help me to remove this red circle i am trying to remove this red circle from last 10 hours but no success.....

what i have tried so far:-- I have tried to delete braviax.ee and curd629.dat and beep.sys using "safe mode with command prompt" mode but red circle always reappears.......

Also tried malware bytes in safe mode it detects this malware then it shows it is going to remove it on next reboot but red circle reappears

Also tried Xp boot cd and i used repair mode but still this red circle reappering everytime and it downloads antiSpywre 2010 which is totally fake..

So How to get rid of this ????

it is very important to remove this for me because when i connect to internet even if i am not downloading or surfing on net still there is something is downloading constantly ...which is invisible to me and in my country i am given limited usage of bandwidth so if i cross tht bandwith i have to pay money....so right now i am totally wasting my internet BW..please help me.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/857828

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice