See Netscape Bookmarks In Columns

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dafydd

[Folks]

Back in the Netscape Communicator days of yore, when one clicked on Bookmarks, they would all appear on the screen at once, separated into columns.

Now, in 7.01, I only see one column which I must scroll (I have many bookmarks) to find what site I want to visit.

I discovered that I could columnate my program list (under the Windows Start button) by adding a single line to my Registry: under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ explorer\ Advanced, create a key titled StartMenuScrollPrograms and set it equal to FALSE. This causes all my programs to be visible at the same time, shown in multiple columns, when I select Start -> Programs.

Is there something similar in Netscape 7.01 for bookmarks? Can I add a line to the registry (or some other trick) such that, when I click Bookmarks, I will see them all displayed at once, separated into columns? It would be much more convenient than having to scroll.

Thanks,

Dafydd

[hewee]

Thanks for the suggestion... I can't find this specific question addressed in NETSCAPE SOLUTIONS; am I just missing it somehow?

Thanks,

I don't have version 7 so I can not look.

The link was just to the web site and not a fix.
But a fix may still be there or go and ask at silly dog forum.
See link at above site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online