1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Seeking Technical Support!!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MysticalKnight, Jan 11, 2002.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticalKnight

MysticalKnight Guest Thread Starter

Would someone please explain to me why I can't sem to get any technical support on what should be a simple question for so-called "Technical Support" people. I've noticed that every other question seems to be gettin replies EXCEPT mine.

Is this such a stupid question that NO ONE wants to give me an answer. I thought this was supposed to be a place where a person can get a FREE answer to technical support questions???

Please help me figure out why my computer freezes up everytime I try and play my audio files. Is that such a hard question???

2. brianF

brianF

People respond to question they have an answer for.
    This is a free site, in other words, people donate their time and expertise to help others. If someone would have had the time and answer you would have gotten it. Sometimes you need to be patient and wait for a response.
    If you don't get a responce and your question moves to the bottom of the page then reply to it yourself to bring it back up to the top
    As of now I see you are being helped by eddie

closing thread.
    This is the thread in question
    http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?threadid=64715

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!