Seeking Technical Support!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
M

MysticalKnight

Would someone please explain to me why I can't sem to get any technical support on what should be a simple question for so-called "Technical Support" people. I've noticed that every other question seems to be gettin replies EXCEPT mine.

Is this such a stupid question that NO ONE wants to give me an answer. I thought this was supposed to be a place where a person can get a FREE answer to technical support questions???

Please help me figure out why my computer freezes up everytime I try and play my audio files. Is that such a hard question???

People respond to question they have an answer for.
This is a free site, in other words, people donate their time and expertise to help others. If someone would have had the time and answer you would have gotten it. Sometimes you need to be patient and wait for a response.
If you don't get a responce and your question moves to the bottom of the page then reply to it yourself to bring it back up to the top
As of now I see you are being helped by eddie

closing thread.
This is the thread in question
http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?threadid=64715

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online