1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Seeking Web Host Utilizing MS Publisher 07

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Jazdup, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jazdup

Jazdup Thread Starter

Is there a web hosting site that is suitable to cut and paste from Microsoft Publisher into their drag and drop program?
    I would like to pay between $5 and $8/mo for this hosting service, if possible.
    If I am stuck, I know of a local guy who would build it for me and I can make the changes when needed with Publisher, if building it with Publisher will not give me the styling I am seeking.
    So, if you know of any hosts that I can cut and past from Publisher to their site, I would certainly appreciate hearing from you.
    Happy New Year!
    Ken

2. I_T_Doctor

I_T_Doctor

Hello Jazdup;

I may be a little confused..... is there a reason you can't just publish the site through Publisher?

Cheers

Dave

3. Jazdup

Jazdup Thread Starter

I don't want o publish it through Puplisher because I need a host anyway. There are many hosts which supply wonderful snappy looking templates rather than me building it from scrach. In addition the hosts have many features which I could incorporate into my new site.
    Since I know Puplisher and also Word I thought it might be easy to build the site using these tools rather than the tools from the host.
    I am thinking of using Yola, unless someone has a host to recommend which is as easy and has so many extras.

4. I_T_Doctor

I_T_Doctor

Hello Jazdup;

I understand! Not familiar with Yola, but if publisher can export a page in html you could probably paste that into most templates.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Dave

5. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    Forget using Publisher or Word as web development tools, they produce bloated incorrect code. Get a proper development tool. You can use whatever your host supplies or something as simple at Notepad, or the free Notepad++. If you want a M$ product have a look at the free Web Developer Express from M$. Available here.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974136

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice