self copying photos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

captaincook2

I am having probs with my photos copying themselves to the same folder after i have copied them to disc or copied them to another folder etc.. sometimes i find hundreds of copies along with the original pics what gives.. :confused:

I think this might be Windows backing them up. Could you give the names of the folders that this is being done with?

captaincook2

it happens in any folder where i have pics anytime i copy or download or move they duplicate themselves in the original folder they were in it has me beat.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online