1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

send email with pps file

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by don11, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. don11

don11 Thread Starter

I have PPS file with music , music under WAV ,in my computer I can hear music, I send it out they don't hear music . do I need to do anything else before I send it out ,Please help . Thanks

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    HI and welcome to TSG.

You need to be sure you embed the WAV file into the Powerpoint file and not just link it.

3. don11

don11 Thread Starter

Hi Chuck
    I download MP3 music from internet then used Blaze Media convert and compress audio to WAV , Then I used this to add in music box on PPS ,and save PPS to desktop .Does that right or wrong ? I Att. that PPS file to email to send out .I wonder why I mail PPS to myself I can hear music, but I Att. the same PPS send to my sister she doen't hear music. Did I do something wrong ? Thanks for get back to me.

4. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Did you increase the default size for Embedding Audio ?? .. See Here
    If this default size is not large enough to hold the Audio file .. It will be linked to, Not embedded.

You can hear it because it's linking to your audio file ..
    But It's not embedded (included) in the PPS that you're Emailing

5. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    What's the size of the mp3 .. and the converted wav ??? .. I'm guessing the wav is much bigger
    If you do much of this .. You can trick the mp3 into thinking it's a wav file the size of the mp3 with Cdex
    Then this Tricked mp3 (now a wav) will embed much easier

6. don11

don11 Thread Starter

My original music is wma size 2.23 MB .I convert to wav size go to 31.7MB ,then I compress is to 1.2 MB . IF I leave it at 32k i can't email .

7. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Did you increase the Default size for the Embedded audio to something like 2 MB or more ??

8. don11

don11 Thread Starter

Thanks Chuck and Noyb, I increase the default size 50.000 KB that work . Thanks a bunch , Have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969966

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice