Send html Outlook Express 6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

apokon

Although properly configured IE 6 to send and receive HTML e-mail, when I write html into my e-mail, it is displayed as text to the receiver. I can receive e-mail in HTML, properly displayed, but I cannot view the source, that is, the View menu does not have a Source selection, not just grayed - it is not there.

Are you sure the receiver is setup to view HTML??..Just in case recheck your setting in OE under Tools>Options>Send(tab) are you "bolted" on HTML under "mail sending"?? HTML setting button>Encode text using Quoted Printable....Bolt next to "Send Picture w/ reply..(Not mandatory) See more In OE>Help (or just F1)>Contents and Index>e-mail messages, HTML

Apokon
If you are convinced the problem is on your end (NOT the receivers settings) you may try setting up a new identity and see if you have any better luck, especially if you are using "Main Identity" there have been bizarre problem w/ "main" that are not duplicable on other identities.

apokon

OK, I created a new identity, verified the Options/Send setting were correct for HTML, same result. What I find particularly interesting is that when I receive an e-mail written in html, I cannot view the source. Thanks.

Not sure what else to do have sent you personal msg to oyu with my Email addy send one and I'll take a look at it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online