Send to Mail recipient

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jmkirwin

From Microsoft word or other programs I choose the send to mail recipient option. Outlook pops up I enter the recipient and then hit send. Outlook goes away. The message is not sent till I open up outlook and hit send/receive.

Is there a way to configure outlook or my computer to actually send the email without opening up outlook.

bearone2

Banned
that's one of the reasons why i use outlook express, which sends immediately.

depending which version of outlook, tools/options/mail setup, check send immediately.

jmkirwin

Outlook sends immedialtely when it is open. I want it to send immediately form the popup send to email recipient without haveing to reopen outlook.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online