1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sending e-mails with HTML

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mailtosaleh, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mailtosaleh

mailtosaleh Thread Starter

I am trying to send letters which I created in HTML editor (FrontPage) , but when I use Microsoft Outlook to send these letter first I have to open it in MS Words then send to mail recipient, the pictures goes as pictures not HTML , and the picture goes physically with the letter not the HTML tag, which increase's the size of the letter, How can I over come this problem and send the messages as HTML only, I tried with HTML option but it goes as I typed it not as a webpage
    Off-course the pictures are loaded to a website and I am using the tag, pleases help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487985

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice