Sending email from windows live mail, some mail not being received!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mischevani

PLEASE HELP.

I am using Windows Live Mail to send and receive emails.

Some people do not receive my email. I had noticed that it seemed to be mail sent to hotmail, but it seems that it is more general than that!
I do not know what to do.

One odd thing is, that they will receive it if I forward it to my blackberry and then send it off there!

ARE THERE ANY SETTINGS THAT I NEED TO CHANGE???

I AM SO FRUSTRATED AS THESE EMAILS AND REPLIES ARE IMPORTANT!!! AND I DO NOT FEEL IT IS PROFESSIONAL TO KEEP CONTACTING PEOPLE TO ASK IF THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY EMAIL!

SO PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online