1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sending email to multiple people with one click

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Dinosaur12, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinosaur12

Dinosaur12 Thread Starter

Good day!!! how are you all? Can somebody please tell me how do i send one email in Outlook Express but it reaches many different people. I have 6 people i need to send the same message to and i don't feel like sending the same message to them one by one. Anybody please help. thank you! This is a knock-out site and a great service.

2. Deke40

Deke40

Just click on the T0:, CC: or BCC and the "Select Receipent" window will open.
    Then highlight the first name and hold down the Ctrl Key and select the rest of the names and then click the appropriate To: CC: or Bcc: and click OK.

I would recommend the Bcc: then everybody doesn't see everybody else's address.

Attached Files:

3. kath100

kath100

If you don't have them in your address book, just seperate them with a semi colon ;
    :)

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/394121

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice