Sending Emails to 200 or so friends and family members

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

msxpip

Does anyone have any information regarding the sending of mass emails to a group of people ?? (I AM NOT SPAMMING --- these are all my family and close friends)

I have the emails on a plain text list and was wondering if there was an easy way to import the list into hotmail or yahoo email services.

Thanks for your help

check the bottom of the yahoo address book page, has an import function - you can use a csv file exported from most email programs

why not try a group mail program instead, think yahoo would balk at mass mailing

i use group mail for my weekly 75 - 100 newsletter

each recipient gets a personal email, not the to: or cc: to eternity stuff - they see their name and their name only

you can import a text file of names and addresses for a mail list, import text messages, even use an html message (and people who don't have html enabled email get a plain text version you put in).

you use your smtp settings from your regular email (or even yahoo) so it goes through your own email account

works great!

did i mention it's FREE!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online