1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sending Photoshop 7 pics by e-mail

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Santa47, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santa47

Santa47 Thread Starter

Hi. I am new to digital photography and almost a beginner in computing. I save my pics in my documents file after downloading them and when I attempt to send them on to someone else all of the files in the my documents folder are sent along with the origional picture which can be quite embarrassing.
    Can anyone please tell me how I can send just the single picture that I want to send ? I am using, (or trying to use,) Photoshop 7.
    Thank you. John

2. Alexps

Alexps

The problem is not with Photoshop but with how you select the picture. I use AOL and when e-mailing there is an option "Attachments" I click on that and get a screen with options, select "Attach" and then have to go to the folder where the picture is stored and select the picture and click attach and proceed. To limit file size the picture should be stored in low resolution jpeg format. You can keep the original high resolution picture and create a folder to store the reformatted versions for e-mailing. You can experiment with e-mailing to yourself. This process can be used not only for attaching pictures but for any document.

3. deubanks

deubanks

At the top of your message, you can click on Insert and then click on picture and a window will come up and give you the option to go to the folder and picture that you want to send. If you do it this way, it will not be an attachment. It will be in the main message.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325274

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice