1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sending pictures by email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by gts73, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gts73

gts73 Thread Starter

Hi. Can someone help me to How to send a photo via email.How and what to do.Thank you in advance gts73 :)

2. sekirt

sekirt

3. Lena

Lena

Here's what I do, using Windows XP with Outlook Express as my default email, maybe this will help.

Photos, once downloaded from my camera, are placed in folders under "My Pictures". I go to the individual pictures and click on one, if I want to send just one, click on the first in a series and then hold shift while clicking on the last to select all between, or click on one and then hold Ctrl while clicking on others to select various photos not in sequence. On the left is a menu, one of the choices is to "Email these files". I select that option and I get the choice to reduce the files for emailing, or not. Mercifully, I choose to reduce the files, and then an Outlook Express email form pops up with the files attached ready for me to address, add text and send. This works whether Outlook Express has been previously opened or not. In some other configurations, this may not work unless the email client is already open in the background (such as Thunderbird email).

4. gts73

gts73 Thread Starter

Hi From Gord many thanks for the info that was emailed to me .I will try and send the picture.Thanks again.It was great to receive this info from the great people on the internet.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. gts73

gts73 Thread Starter

A very nice Thank you for the great email links and help.I will try and send the picture!!!!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326556

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice