Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sending reported error 0x800CCC69 outlook 2016

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  billhagerty 
#1 ·
getting send receive error 0x800ccc69 with outlook 2016. I can receive but not send e-mail. I have associates in my office using same settings on Outlook 2016 without a problem. I have spoken with Microsoft numerous times-reset email accounts, etc and doesn't appear to be an issue there. My ISP doesn't have anything blocked so doesn't appear to be a router issue. I am able to send via webmail for my e-mail server Bluehost so server doesn't apper to be the issue. I'm down to checking my Netgear firewall Prosafe VPN Firewall FVS318v3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Using POP3 and have verified server settings with ISP and other associates using Outlook 2016 using same settings with no problem. In fact I set up my email address in outlook 2016 on an associates computer and had no problem using same settings I had set up on mine. Both ISP and Email Server Host say there re no blocks present and seems Netgear firewall has the ports open but certainly seems like a problem with my device - again any further help is greatly appreiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.