Sennheiser hd202 headphones stopped working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Oddba11

Jim
Depends on what is actually broken and your technical abilities. In any case, as they are already broken, it can't hurt to try.

kman1000

No warranty that I know of. I am going to check Amazon to see exactly when I bought them and make sure.

I don't have the tools nor know-how for the job listed in the link... I am not sure if it is worth it to just purchase the tools and try it out. The link did say that soldering is dangerous. Hmm...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online