SEO: Adding Pages Individually

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Muhib

I am new in Web Design and want to do the least thing about SEO. My question is, should I submit each page individually, or just the home page, will the spider/robots crawl each page automatically? Will it be considered as SPAM if I add each web page individually?

I have seen only the homepage is indexed of many sites who have only added the homepage in google.com/addurl

JiminSA

Jim
I have never submitted anything other than the index page as the robots purportedly scan the whole site, but if the major engines don't like multi-page submission, I'm sure they'll let you know.;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online