1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Seperating Audio Streams

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Xios117, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Xios117

Xios117 Thread Starter

I recently got a nice program (Movkit iPod Video Converter, buy it, it's nice), but with this and all other programs I've encountered to formatting media, you can't choose which stream to encode into your new format. As in, all my episodes of Ghost in The Shell are in Japenese, and are subbed, as opposed to English and no subs. :( This makes me very sad, as I don't want to have to squint to have to read the subs on my tiny tiny iPod screen. T_T Please, if anyone could help me by refering a program (freeware pls pls pls x.x) and some nice instructions with said program that would allow me to seperate them, delete the Japenese, and then put the English back with the Video and force it to code it in English! wOOt! ^.^

Thanks a ton,

Xios117

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

Are these DVD's? Your post is confusing, are both Japanese and English tracks included in the original?

3. Xios117

Xios117 Thread Starter

Sorry if it was confusing, but no, these are not DVDs they are files (.ogm) that are saved to my HDD. Please, if you know of a program that can seperate the different audio streams and the one video stream, then allow me to delete the ones of my choice, without me having to burn and then re-rip a DVD that would be great- thanks.

-Xios117

4. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

5. inuyasha320

inuyasha320

6. Xios117

Xios117 Thread Starter

Thanks.

Angels Hentei? o0

Looks square, thanks a ton for showing me this. I haven't looked at the free codecs site yet, but I'll come back and edit when I have, thanks for any additional help. =D

[email protected]
    [email protected]

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/483219

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice