Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious Help<<

511 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  devil_himself 
#1 ·
I was just disk cleaning my comp and it took too long and i was playing around so i exed out my limewire, and so my comp froze a little, but i can move my mouse, so i held on to my power button to shut it off, and then i try to turn it on, it went to the party where it saids start windows normally, safe mode, safe prompt connection something like that and then i switch keyboards cuz the logitech keyboard i use couldn't choose any options, so i scroll down to every option like start windows normally, safe mode, etc. and everytime i did that it takes me back and restarts it and keeps on restarting and restarting, it would bring me to the start windows normally screen thing and if i don't choose an option it restarts, if i choose an option it restarts, can someone help me so i can just go back to my desktop and computer and fix it thanks you guys so much, i was so scared to even hold on to the power button again to shut it off, i went in the back and just pull the plug and put it back in so its off right now, and im on my bro's computer trying to explain this to you guys, sorry for so long. thak you guys so much.

#2 ·
Try this

Boot into recovery console . At the prompt type :

attrib -r -s -h c:\boot.ini
del c:\boot.ini
bootcfg /rebuild
-at the first prompt press "y" enter
-at the second prompt type what you want to name your windows installation (anything you want)
-at the third prompt type /fastdetect
fixboot
-at the prompt press y
fixmbr
-at the prompt press y

exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.