1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Serious Sam/Steam

Discussion in 'Games' started by Tallokas, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tallokas

Tallokas Thread Starter

I just pre ordered Serious Sam BFE from Steam. Also with the purchase I was able to download Serious Sam the First and Second Encounters. I have played Serious Sam in the past and used mods such as Parse Error. Can I still use this mod on Steam and how would I go about adding it? My old discs were so scratched I couldn't play anymore and now I get this great deal and can't wait to play again!

Remembering back, what were the levels with the spaceship thingy and the football monster guys? Wasn't this part of Serious Sam or am I thinking of another game?

Thanks for your help.

2. Sick_Jargon

Sick_Jargon

Adding mods shouldn't be a problem, the only difference is that games purchased through Steam will be installed within the Steam directory. So if you are manually installing mods, that's where you'll have to place them.

Unless of course the developers have prevented such actions from being taken. Though I doubt it. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025858

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice