1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Server 2003 help

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ishamm, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ishamm

ishamm Thread Starter

i have an imac running vmware in an office that needs to connect to our server using 2003, but i cant make it see the shared drive, or seemingly connect at all.
    how do i go about this? i have tried the network wizards but they are no help
    thanks

2. geek117

geek117

Are you trying to connect the iMac to the server, or whatever box you have running in VMware?

3. ishamm

ishamm Thread Starter

yeah sorry i am running Act! 2008 in VMware, i have managed, somehow, to connect to the network and am now just getting a series of errors that i THINK have nothing to do with the server connection.
    thanks

4. geek117

geek117

What types of errors?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973987

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice