1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Server address

Discussion in 'Networking' started by swampfoot93, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swampfoot93

swampfoot93 Thread Starter

hey guys, and girls! okay i have a question...how would i find a "server address"? It is for an app i downloaded on my phone, the app is for my job...it allows me to view my schedule, punch in/out, request time off, etc..Our company (lowes) uses Kronos, which all of our scheduling, payroll, etc is all thriugh and they came out with app but you have to have "server address" We are on the Workforce Central 6.1 Version Suite.. I tried finding it while at work yesterday with no luck, I only found site address of which I couldnt even pull up here at home. Any ideas?? THAAAAAANK YOUU :)

2. ETech7

ETech7

If you know the domain name you could just ping it in command prompt and it should show you IP address of it.

If you need the name, I guess you should ask your IT guys at work.

3. zx10guy

zx10guy Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Has your IT department stated this app would work with the company's systems?

Unless the company has set up their systems to work with this app, I doubt you'll be able to get this to work. If they have set up their systems to work with this app, they would have instructions on how to configure the app.

There are many reasons why just downloading an app which is compatible with an enterprise system won't work and for good reason.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088153

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice