1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Server Error in '/' Application

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by MrSwagMan666, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MrSwagMan666

MrSwagMan666 Thread Starter

Every time I try to load in my school website it comes up with this message and I don't know how to fix it

Attached Files:

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Check with your school. It may be a problem on their end. If not, what browser are you using.?

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    The very first line says server error.
    That means the problem is on the school's side, not yours. You can't do anything until they fix the issue.

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

4. MrSwagMan666

MrSwagMan666 Thread Starter

I'm using Google Chrome but i looked up the problem and it said something to do with it being a .net

5. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    The URL (.com .net etc.) is not the problem. The issue is on the school server side and you would need to contact them about it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1232081

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice