Server Error in "/" Application

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bastet

Yesterday my son hit the install AOL button that came with my new computer and when I found out I guess I went nuts and uninstalled it. Since then whenever I try to connect to MSN messenger, or try to get on Yahoo messenger I get several messages. Only one of which I saved. Please help me. XP Home Edition Thanks Bastet

I was going to send the message, but it won't happen either. So here's part of it:
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from Ewing viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Then it goes on about how to make it viewable on remote machines. Again any help appreciated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online