Server Upgrade

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Just a heads up. I don't have a definite time yet, but I'm planning to do some upgrades on our main web server within the next few days. I'll post here when I have a more specific timeline. While the upgrades take place, the site will be unavailable. I'm going to try to keep the downtime to a minimum. Thanks for your patience! :)

Last edited:

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Best of luck with the upgrade, Mike. I know server upgrades are always such a fun experience! (y)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
We're going to make the jump to the new server tonight. I expect to be shutting down the forums around midnight and then open back up tomorrow morning after all of the data has been transferred. Please keep your fingers crossed! :)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Even my eyes are crossed ... ;-)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You shoulda seen that one coming, Dave! ;-)

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
yes, I know but those across the Pacific, midnight has already past.
I could NOT remember if Mike was in the Eastern or Central zones!

And NO I will not wait up to see if Mike does it on time, even though it will be 9:00 my time and it is the only that counts in my book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online