Server's certificate chain is incomplete

GFCalifon20

Hello, I'm trying to start an e-commerce site on Facebook and I am getting the following errors. I don't know much about computers so this is a foreign laguage to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

\Warnings That Should Be Fixed
  • SSL Error
    Can't validate SSL Certificate. Either it is self-signed (which will cause browser warnings) or it is invalid.
  • Curl Error
    Curl error: 60 (SSL_CACERT)
  • Inferred Property
    The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
  • Missing Properties
    The following required properties are missing: og:url, og:type, og:title, og:image, og:description, fb:app_id
When and how we last scraped the URL
Time Scraped2 seconds agoScrape Again
Response Code0
Fetched URLhttp://califon-shoppe.shop.social/
Canonical URLhttps://califon-shoppe.shop.social/

Capture.JPG

peterh40

Peter
You are probably missing a Trusted Root or Trusted Intermediate Root certificate.
If you check the properties of the Certificate in a browser, it should display the root certificates issued and trusted by the certificate authority.
e.g.
Go Daddy Root Certificate Authority - G2
Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2 <-- complains about this one for some reason.

You can view your certificates stores on your web server via Control Panel, Internet Options, Content, Certificates. If the cert is missing just insert the CER/CRT file to Intermediate Certificate Authorities store.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online