1. It comes up after it extracts the filesBobJam said:In order to help you, the people here will need a lot more information.
1. When does that message pop up?? I'm assuming it's after you download an update, and before it tries to install, but let us know for sure.
2. Are you downloading updates manually from the Windows Update site, or are you just getting automatic updates via the Security Center??
3. What version of the OS do you have??
4. How was it installed - i.e. did it come preinstalled on the machine when you bought it, or was it an install you did yourself??
5. Do you have the OS CD???
6. When was the OS installed??
There may be more info needed before anybody can help you, but this would be a good start.
This was what you posted for the specs and now you postHarvard2015 said:you can look at my system specs next to my name....clikc the little comp thing... It is
Intel Pentium 4
512mb DDR SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440
Windows XP Professional
Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
Join over 807,865 other people just like you!