Service Pack 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

secci

Hey, Here is my trouble I have delayed SVP2 as long as possible, i installed it today, now i can not get past the log in screen (xp) my wireless mouse and keyboard will not work, i have tried every other mouse and keyboard in my house the keyboard works only in the bios screen....HELP...

How about the other questions?

It can take a while for the system to boot . . have you let it sit and think for a half hour or so?

secci

I did let it go then when it got to the screen where you choose your login my mouse would not work nor my keyboard, no lights...

USB Keyboards and mices can be problematic with windows while installing or updating . . can you try again with a PS/2 keyboard and mouse

secci

Well, I am back but had to repair windows, not sure if i will try again, thanks for the quick help...

Michele

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online