Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serviio problem-can't see some files

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  pcguy9441 
#1 ·
I have a Serviio problem and registered on the Serviio site, but waiting for the email (30 min and counting) confirmation. In the mean time.

I've had it working on my LG TV for 6 mo but have not used it since then and just added some new photos (jpgs) in the same folder structure that worked but can't find them on the TV. I can still see all the old folders and files from before, that still works fine. It's just the new folder does not show up. I then went into Serviio on the PC and explicitly created a path to the new folder, and I CAN now see it and open it on the TV, but it's empty! is there a lag between whey you give Serviio a new path and when the contents show up on the TV? After creating the new path, I did an update and save.

Further, I have another entry on the TV called "PC name" that also seems to be a DLNA server and I can see some photos thru that, but it has a long lag between clicking on a folder and it's opening. I have no idea where that came from since Serviio is the only DLNA server I'm aware of being on my PC. I do have Windows Media Player 12, maybe that's it but I did nothing to enable DLNA with that assuming it does support it.

suggestions?

Thanks,

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.