Set association

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sbrad

I've read all the advices in 2007 - but still no joy ! !
DaveA for example , (1.9.2007) suggests highlighting the extention - but the incoming attachment which I am trying to open has no extention. I know it is a "safe" attachment because it comes from my brother.
Why oh why is everything so complicated ? ? We never had these headaches when sending messages by post ! ! !
sbrad

Hi what was the program used to generate the attachment ie word,powerpoint,or something else

sbrad

Reply to Joeten
Thank you Joeten
The problem is that I don't know the programs. I have an incoming attachment from my brother in USA labelled " Microsoft Office Powerpoint 97-2007 Presentation ". But this is double Dutch to me ! !

I also sent an attached picture to a friend ( image 173_edited -3jpg - 2.01 MB ) but it also perished !

It was so much easier usending things by post ! !

sbrad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online