1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Set display to 1028 x 768 type too small

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by bhack2, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bhack2

bhack2 Thread Starter

I have changed my display to 1028 x 768, but I cannot change everything to a larger type size. Some will change in 'Properties > Appearance' and 'View > Text Size', but some will not change within applications and web pages. I have also tried 'Programs > Accessories > Accessability > Magnifier', but it is too ackward. Is there another way that I am missing? Thanks, Bob

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

3. rebon

rebon

If yo have a mouse with a scroll wheel then hold down the CTL key and move the wheel.

4. beefy

beefy

You can use

Start>Settings>Control Panel

Click on Internet Settings and then click Accessibility.

In the box that comes up, put a check mark on 'Ignore Font styles.....' and 'Ignore Font Sizes.....'.

You can also select a different font and size from the Font settings in the Internet Settings box.

5. bhack2

bhack2 Thread Starter

(y) BINGO! that was it Beefy. Thanks to all Cheers, Bob :)

6. deubanks

deubanks

You can also click "View, Text Size" on your browser and make it larger.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/427600

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice