1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Set supervisor password

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Idkwhattodo, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Idkwhattodo

Idkwhattodo Thread Starter

I have a windows xp dell and i went to the begining when to start it and pressed f12 and set a supervisor password now everytime i turn my computer on it asked for my password im tired of it and how can i remove it please i need help fast!:mad:

2. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

3. Idkwhattodo

now its the beggining when i turn my computer on it ask for it and im tired of it what you did just told me to delete an account it didnt work

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    From the site rules:

Please do not ask for assistance with or ways to bypass a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site.
    As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided

---------------------------------------------------------

5. Idkwhattodo

Ok i ask for help because i want to remove a password i dont need to bypass its just my mom is mad its on there so i have to take it off i just dont know how and rude accusing me of things im not doing you dont know me so i wouldn't
    talk

6. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just advising you what the forum rules are that we're obliged to follow.

You're correct in that I don't know you and have no way to verify what happened.

---------------------------------------------------------

7. valis

valis Moderator

you need to talk to your mother about removing the password. As has been stated we cannot assist with that. Closing thread.

thanks,

v

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1101454

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice