1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Set-up Vertical Justification in 'Custom' Invoice Template

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Quiz.Miss, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiz.Miss

Quiz.Miss Thread Starter

Quick Timeline:

Roughly a year ago - Invoice2go included templates that could be highly customised.

From then to now - VERY-LONG-AND-OFTEN-FRUSTRATING-DECISION-MAKING-PROCESS
    Instant Invoicing + Mobile Money = Prompt Payment + Buoyant Business
    - pretty logical, unless you're a dedicated, change-reluctant 'technophobe' . . . ;-P

Between then and now - Invoice2go has adopted an approach that's as user friendly as the carbon copybooks it was intended to replace, with similar flexibility to that of a standard grey-lead pencil and about as customisable as a ruler.

Now - can someone please help me before I'm beaten by a text box?

Example.PNG On_Inspection.PNG Custom_No_More.PNG

I'm trying to work out how to alter the overall format of the form so that I can at least add the 'vertical-align: middle' element to the text boxes and tables (I've managed to find 'where' the style is set hiding in the source code - I think - but as to 'how' to change it (and make the changes stick) I'm getting nowhere fast . . . :-(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!