1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

setup email account on microsoft outlook

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by NJMom130, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. NJMom130

NJMom130 Thread Starter

My husband wants to setup his email address that he uses for work on our personal computer through microsoft outlook. He uses outlook to view his email on work computer. His company is web based. They do not have a specific server that his email goes through.

Can anyone tell me how to set up his email account on outlook on our personal computer?

Nancy

2. EnfoToad

EnfoToad

Hello!

Maybe your husbands company can give you a software that enables you to check the e-mail through Outlook.

Good Luck!

3. NJMom130

NJMom130 Thread Starter

When he gets his email for work he receives it through microsoft outlook on his computer. Forgot to mention that. SO I assume there is a simple way to set it up on outlook on our personal computer

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Not necessarily. Your husband needs to talk to the people at his company that are responsible for supporting the e-mail system. If they're using an Exchange server, you can't configure Outlook at home to access it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/633988

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice