Setup.msi Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RABMOON

I get.....Windows cannot access the specified device, Path, or file. You may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item.......I'm try to install my printer drivers and such. What did "I" mess up this time?

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Just a thought... do you have/need administrator access to install ?

RABMOON

No.......I,m also having A Run-time error: 429. Don't Know if it's related. I have to leave for awhile....Be back soon OK, I HAVE RETURNED...HELP?

RABMOON

Richard, Yes......I finally got my printer software loaded, but I am having minor XP problems ie, Error topic, compile error in hidden module, you know...stuff like that. It seems I lost a path or two....don't really know.

Bob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts