1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Setup windows 7 during boot

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by elemental19961, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. elemental19961

elemental19961 Thread Starter

I want to know on what will i do when I'm already in BIOS, steps or guidelines that i will do during i will boot my computer, because some of the youtube vids can't show on what really is happening during in BIOS....:confused::confused::confused:

thank you guys :)

2. valis

valis Moderator

what do you mean? are you doing a fresh install?

3. elemental19961

what do you mean a fresh install sir ?

4. valis

valis Moderator

what are you trying to do in BIOS?

By fresh install, as we said yesterday, that system that you are using is stolen; we will not be able to assist with ANYTHING in that system until you get a fresh install of a legal OS on there.

5. elemental19961

okay sir...anyway sir i am just practicing on how to format and how to setup OS i am still a student and i am just curious on how to do it...and my parents don't allow me to purchase that's why my classmates gives me an bootable flashdrive...

i know that this forum i joined well help me to become a good IT student :)
    with the help of those group in here, i think this is not the time to know about that....
    I'll just wait for the time that my teacher teach me on how to do it without using some illegal things.

thank you sir and hope that you could help me by the next time i could have some questions.

6. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    There is plenty of information out there on how to do a "clean" install of Windows 7.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+to+do+a+clean+install+of+windows+7

If you want help here though, you need to have a legally activated Windows 7 operating system.

The Windows 7 operating system that's currently in your computer is not legal.

-------------------------------------------------------

7. valis

valis Moderator

asking questions is fine. Asking for help on that system is not. We will do our best to answer anything but again, you will not receive any help on an affected system.

8. elemental19961

okay sir and thank you for your time and i am glad to ask question with professionals like you guys :)
    It is a non-sense question for you guys but for me its important i am still learning and absorbing more understanding about computers.

9. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Kind of hard to tell you what to do in your BIOS. Every manufacturer does it slightly different. You basically want to find in the BIOS the boot order and make sure the media you are installing from is the first boot device.

I have always liked BlackViper's OS Install Guides.
    http://www.blackviper.com/os-install-guides/windows-7-install-guide/

10. valis

valis Moderator

moving to the W7 forum....thanks, Squashman.....and go Broncos...:D

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140654

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice