Several BSOD Errors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ehcanadian

Hey Folks,

I've been getting BSOD errors, but I can't figure out the problem because it seems to be different each time.

I've been able to snap a few pictures. Specifically, these pictures are from three BSODs in a row. The laptop starts up and I'll type in my password to login, but before hitting the desktop, its BSODs.

Here are my Specs:

Gateway ID49C01h
Processor: Intel i3-350M
Video Card: Nvidia GT 330M
Ram: 4 GB

Here are the pictures:
I didn't get the entire monitor in the first picture

Thank you!

Edit: Let me check out the image error
Edit 2: Success! Pictures showing up.

crjdriver

Stop errors can be caused by a number of things. The very first thing I would do would be to check your temps and voltages; specifically the cpu temp, system temp, 12V, 5V, and 3.3V values. Post those here for review. This info is available in the bios OR you can install something like hwmonitor.
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

ehcanadian

Thank you,

I've also posted my question here

How long after do you recommend saving the data?

I had problems starting up games, in that they would not start up, or crash, and then I'd get a BSOD. Sometimes I've had steam or a game in my processes but it wouldn't start up. I'd try ending the process but it wouldn't close.

Anyway, I reinstalled/updated my nvidia driver and the game started up. Sometimes I get a sort of 'cracking' of squares in the screen when playing.

crjdriver

Post your temps and voltages after the system has been running for a while or after stressing the system. You can upload a screenshot of hwmonitor; it will show current values and min/max values.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online